Kaymar have bought to market the first rear end carrier and protection package for the all new Nissan Patrol Y62.
The fit is neat and follows the flow of the body lines enhancing the rear end of the vehicle both aesthetically and with real steel protection.
With the capability for fitting of two carriers a choice of either two spare wheels or a spare wheel and two jerry cans in the double jerry can holder can be safely mounted and easily accessed. The bar installation not only adds carrying capacity but also improves the vehicle’s departure angle and offers subtantial rear end protection over the factory standard bumper.
Carriers are roller bearing mounted on heavy duty pivots for easy opening and reliable performance over many years, have Kaymar’s unique over-centre locking system with rubber coated handles and include stainless steel gas strut assisted opening and hold back.
Designed from the beginning to uniquely suit this vehicle the bars and accessories are manufactured in Kaymar’s Lilydale manufacturing plant in Victoria, Australia to meet the exacting specifications for a perfect fit to the Y62.
Precision manufacturing processes including laser cutting and robotic welding, together with zinc plating and powder coating ensure a quality and aesthetically pleasing finish to enhance your vehicle.
- LED signal lights
- Tough rear end protection
- Towbar rated 3,500Kg capacity, 350Kg ball load
- Integral HiLift jack points
- Integrated design and fitting to suit modern vehicles
- Rubber dipped locking handles with over centre locking design
- Accessory mounting points for LED worklight, aerial etc.
- Dual carrier capable
- Stainless steel gas struts with lock open
- Satin black powder coat standard finish