Two big news items in this release are the ability to outfit the bar with dual carriers and the dramatic improvement in the vehicle clearance and departure angle with towbar fitted.
For the first time a 4X4 ute can be fitted out with a rear bar system allowing for two full size carriers to hold either two spare wheels or a spare wheel and two jerry cans. Departure angle improvement over the factory towbar option is dramatic to say the least, the additional rear end ground clearance with the Kaymar bar/towbar fitted is a massive 280mm or more!
Where the vehicle has factory installed sensors they are reinstalled into the sensor positions provided in the new bar and operate exactly as the original factory install.
Manufactured in Kaymar’s Lilydale plant in Victoria, each bar meets the exacting specifications for a perfect fit to the vehicle.
Precision manufacturing processes including laser cutting and robotic welding, together with zinc plating and powder coating ensure a quality and aesthetically pleasing finish to enhance your vehicle.
- LED signal lights
- Full rear end tub protection
- Towbar rated 3350Kg capacity, 335Kg ball load
- Integral HiLift jack points
- Integrated design and fitting to suit modern vehicles
- Rubber dipped locking handles with over centre locking design
- Accessory mounting points for LED worklight, aerial etc.
- Single piece bar for rear end and tub protection.
- Dual carrier capable
- Stainless steel gas struts with lock open
- Satin black powder coat standard finish