This replacement rear step/tow bar system enables fitting of two wheel carriers to mount either two spare wheels or a spare wheel and two jerry cans in the double jerry can holder (see the photos below).
Fitting the bar not only adds carrying capacity but also improves the vehicle’s departure angle and offers subtantial rear end protection over the factory standard.
Carriers are mounted on heavy duty pivots for easy opening, have Kaymar’s unique overcentre locking system with rubber coated handles and are stainless steel gas strut assisted.
Manufactured in Kaymar’s Lilydale plant in Victoria, each bar and all accessories meet the exacting specifications for a perfect fit to the vehicle.
Precision manufacturing processes including laser cutting and robotic welding, together with zinc plating and powder coating ensure a quality and aesthetically pleasing finish to enhance your vehicle.
- LED signal lights
- Full rear end tub protection
- Towbar rated 3,500Kg capacity, 350Kg ball load
- Integral HiLift jack points
- Integrated design and fitting to suit modern vehicles
- Rubber dipped locking handles with over centre locking design
- Accessory mounting points for LED worklight, aerial etc.
- Single piece bar for rear end and tub protection.
- Dual carrier capable
- Stainless steel gas struts with lock open
- Satin black powder coat standard finish
Holden Colorado (not Isuzu version) 2012 Dual Cab Ute models without sensors
Part Numbers :
KITCOL Kit with Twin Pivots LIB, LHS Carrier (alloy wheels) & RHS Carrier (alloy wheels)
KITCOL-L-JCD Kit with Twin Pivots LIB, LHS Carrier (alloy wheels) & RHS Double Jerry Can Holder
KITCOL-R-JCD Kit with Twin Pivots LIB, RHS Carrier (alloy wheels) & LHS Double Jerry Can Holder
K3940 Bar with Twin Pivots LIB
K8190L LHS Carrier (alloy wheels)
K8190R RHS Carrier (alloy wheels)
K1058 LHS Double Jerry Can Holder
K1064 RHS Double Jerry Can Holder
Fitting of kits takes approx 4.5 hours